Mustad toeing knives
The traditional way to shorten the hoof wall
Mustad toeing knives are used to cut the horn. These polished toeing knives are available in 3 blade lengths: 280mm, 340mm and 360mm. These high alloyed and forged blades from Sweden are extremely durable and have a good basic sharpness. It is recommended to use a soft hammer made of plastic, wood, or leather when cutting the horn. The use of a metal hammer is not recommended; it can cause dangerous metal splinters. All toeing knives have a wide, comfortable plastic grip, also reducing shocks and vibrations.
- high alloyed and forged blades from Sweden
- the comfortable grip prevents the knife from turning in your hand
- easy to maintain and to sharpen with common sharpening tools
- don't use a metal hammer to drive the blade. Risk of injuries!
- oil the blade when the knife isn't used for a long time
To act on the clients wishes is a part of my profession and the entrepreneurship